gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] ftp.gnu.org

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] ftp.gnu.org
Date: 09 Dec 2003 15:32:44 -0500

Greetings!  Please excuse my intrusion on your mailbox, but I've been
trying to regain write permissions to ftp.gnu.org (for the purposes of
gcl maintenance) since the compromise in August, but to no avail.
I've written several times to address@hidden, and have received
several automated replies promising a forthcoming response, but then
nothing.  Is there anything you can do here?

Take care,