gcl-devel

Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] [Re: Executable memory: further pr

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] [Re: Executable memory: further programs that fail]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:49:34 -0500

I just got done talking to my son. He is working on a graphics library
that runs in common lisp (was CMUCL, now SBCL). It uses CLX. Does GCL
support CLX? I tried to coerce...umm, convince him to use GCL but he
claims that the ANSI loop macro fails.

If he gets the graphics library up to snuff we can import the graphics
as lisp code rather than C code. I'm building the C graphics code now
and it is painful.

Tim