gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] (list-admin-related) Two Copies of Everything...

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] (list-admin-related) Two Copies of Everything...
Date: 17 Nov 2003 09:49:40 -0500

I've just checked, and you seem to be subscribed to the list only
once, and have even selected the nodupes option.  To the copies come
addressed to the same address, with the same headers?  Do you want to
try an unsubscribe/resubscribe?  Several threads here are cc'ed to
other lists to which you may also be subscribed.

Take care,