gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: gcl windows 98 problem

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl windows 98 problem
Date: 11 Nov 2003 16:30:16 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your report!  The GCL team currently has one
(to my knowledge) developer with access to a Windows development
environment.  He has graciously consented to supply us with the
binaries you're looking at.  I'm cc'ing him on this request.  I know
he's likely out of town for a while, so please be patient.

In case you'd like to help with the Windows port, please let us know.

Take care,