gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)
Date: 08 Nov 2003 16:55:55 -0500

Greetings!  Have to say I've never seen this before, and that it is
likely independent of GCL.  I would suspect your libc, not gcc, no?
In any case, you can narrow this down a bit further by executing the
(bye) at the initial lisp prompt before anything else, and then
(seoncdly) looking in main.c where fLbye is defined, and putting those
commands in a dummy C file, compile with -g and run.  I'm guessing
that a simple int main() {exit(0);} might even show the same error.

Take care,