gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)

From: John Tang Boyland
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:30:55 -0600

(I changed the subject line to be more accurate.)

I didn't have the configure and build output captured, so I'm doing it
again.  I couldn't find a "distclean" option ("make distclean" gave
an unknown target error), so I just did a "clean".

The (new) configure and build output are captured in
    http://www.cs.uwm.edu/~boyland/temp/gcl-2.6.1-18-build.txt
It is a full terminal capture including my messing around in
the gmp3 directory doing the recommended reconfigure with a --build
option.  (I'm not sure this was necessary.)

I let it run to completion this time (24K lines). The error I
mentioned happens on line 3558.

John