gcl-devel

Re: P.S. to address@hidden: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 Version 2.7 release

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: P.S. to address@hidden: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 Version 2.7 release]
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:39:49 -0600

Hi, Camm --

Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet!  Actually I did take a quick look a few days
ago and it looked like you'd made some improvements to the emacs interface and
infix printing (neither of which I've looked at in a long time) -- thanks!  But
I think I can find time to take a proper look on Sunday and get back to you
then.

-- Matt
   cc: address@hidden