gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] make-databases

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Gcl-devel] make-databases
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:08:10 -0500

Camm,

The databases do not contain system-specific code.
It would be possible to skip the make-database code for particular
platforms and just untar a copy into the mnt directory.

If you have the right switches to run gcl on the alpha I'd be
most interested. I have access to a dozen or so alpha machines
on the HP Testdrive website. If I could build GCL there I could
probably build Axiom there.

We're also trying to get Axiom on a Zaurus 5600. Do you know if
GCL runs there? It's an Intel X-scale processor running Lineo Linux.

Tim