gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Beginner: Trouble with CLOS

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Beginner: Trouble with CLOS
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:55:44 +0200

Moin Camm Maguire,

> Greetings!  Well, gclcvs is not yet in sarge, but is in sid, so if you
> add the stock unstable source tree to your apt.conf, you can just
>
> apt-get -q -b source gclcvs

  this wont work out of the box on Woody, as :
      dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: debhelper ( >= 4.1.0 ),
tk8.4-dev
  so I'm now trying a :
      dpkg-buildpackage -d -b -uc 2>&1 |
          tee dpkg-buildpackage.tee
  its still compiling (hours on a P250 ;) but I so far its looking well.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.21'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM