gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Beginner: Trouble with CLOS

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Beginner: Trouble with CLOS
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:07:12 +0200

Moin William & Camm Maguire,

> > I'm using GCL 2.5.2 on an x86 Debian GNU/Linux (woody) system.
> The Debian GCL package ships two lisp 'images',

  *hm* Woody ships with 2.5.0 - so I asume, he did the same as me.

  Pulled GCL from Debian sources and compiled it by hand. My question
  now: How to compile the gcl-cvs-current in a way, that it installs
  on Woody, or other Unix look like systems, comparable to the Sarge
  image ?

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.21'UNZ+1'