gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Calling for top ten ANSI issues ...

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Calling for top ten ANSI issues ...
Date: 02 Oct 2003 17:14:04 -0400

Greetings!

"Paul F. Dietz" <address@hidden> writes:

> 10. I've put together a random stress tester (see random-int-form.lsp).
>    This is having great impact on flushing out compiler bugs in other
>    lisps, but I can't get it to run anything in gcl.  Could this be fixed?

I've been playing with this, and cannot get a failure so far.  I
suppose the 'front-end' is test-random-integer-forms.  BTW, the second
parameter must be < 20 less the routine try to bind 't to something
else.  Is there any particular call of these routines which might be
added routinely to the suite to get a decent random compiler integrity
test?

Take care,