gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:30:06 +0200

Hello,

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> May I please suggest that we collectively move toward an axiom build
> with an externally installed GCL?

I totally agree with Camm proposal. And keeping the current
configuration would be a nobrainer, just put a gcl-2.6.1.tgz in the
zips/ directory.

The only "issue" I see is that Tim is opposed to any kind of configure
script. We could add a 'make external-gcl' target.

Camm, apparently ftp.gnu.org is back. Could you put a copy of latest
stable GCL there?

Yours,
d.
--