gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.1

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.1
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:11:02 +0200

Hello Camm,

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> 1) ftp.gnu.org is *still* down, so I'm proceeding with a Debian
>    package release to see where we are.

So I suppose 2.6.1 can be downloaded from debian.org web site? Or from
CVS with a tag?

> 3) axiom builds with 2.6.1 installed separately.  I have a prototype
>    Debian package to release to unstable for testing shortly.

Could you elaborate on that? If I understand you correctly, with 2.6.1
there is no longer a need to patch and compile a specific gcl for axiom?
Could you point to some doc or patch, ... to reproduce what you have
done?

Yours,
david
--