gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: recent commit

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: recent commit
Date: 28 Aug 2003 21:00:54 -0400

Greetings!

This sounds like the sort of sidestepping of the function descriptors
that I was seeking initally.  Can you elaborate?  I can dump the
actual address, but don't I need to find where these will be in the
function descriptor mapping at runtime to match the calling
convention?

Am I the only one with these problems on this platform?  BTW, Debian
hppa works fine.

Take care,