gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL FTP file downloads

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL FTP file downloads
Date: 27 Aug 2003 15:33:24 -0400

Greetings, and thanks!  OK, I agree with you -- we have to have
alphabetical order for Debian packages, leaving us with option 2, and
unfortunately our current stable is odd.  So when I'm done with these
latest tests, I'll release 2.5.4 as 2.6.0, rename CVS to 2.7.0, and we
can proceed from there.  Everyone agree?

Take care,