gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GCL/GTK

From: root
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GCL/GTK
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:11:06 -0400

Camm,

This is code to do GTK bindings in commmon lisp.
Don't know if you're interested.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden

Subject: Re: ADVI/Axiom connection
From: address@hidden (Tim Daly, Jr.)

root <address@hidden> writes:

> Tim,
>
> I believe, if memory serves, that you had common lisp bindings for the
> GTK. Is that correct? If so, how difficult would it be to make these
> work in GCL? What's the URL for this work?

The URL is http://tenkan.org/clgtk/ , where you can find the last
beta.  There's a cleaner version hanging around on my disk.

It's designed so that all any Lisp needs to provide is some way to
start a process and communicate with it via a pipe or socket.  So
porting is trivial. In fact, it used to work on GCL, but I've never
tried it since then.

There has been no official release.  The code needs a good week's work
before I would use it in a production environment.

- -Tim