gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: GCL compliance and Bill Schelter

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: GCL compliance and Bill Schelter
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:59:39 +0100

Hi Mike,

Your point seemed very plain to me.  You described the source of the
"gift" of Axiom code as "an appalling example of the subjugation ... "
etc.  You copied the message to the axiom-developer list where everybody
knows that NAG was that source.  I'm happy to accept your clarification,
and to resume my place amongst the good guys :-)  I would however echo
Tim Daly's comments about the IBM team, who were (and still are,
although they are no longer working together) a tremendous bunch of
individuals.

Cheers, Mike.

http://www.star.net.uk