gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Mingw-users] ONCRPC binaries for MinGW32 - where to pu

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Mingw-users] ONCRPC binaries for MinGW32 - where to put it.
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:37:15 -0400

Mike Thomas wrote:

Until someone with the time and knowledge offers to do that, I think it
might be better just to distribute the MinGW32 binaries from one of the the
MinGW32 library sites eg http://mingwrep.sourceforge.net, or
http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/projects/gnu-win32/software/ported/index.html.

Why, why hot just ask MinGW to host the packages?

My main concern is that the package might branch into incompatible streams
as happened with windows ports of libintl (?) and related libraries - a
problem discussed on the MinGW32 list within the past year.

A problem that could have been avoided if we all work together.

Earnie.