gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Libre Software Meeting (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Valu

From: root
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Libre Software Meeting (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Value stack overflow bug)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:29:21 -0400

I'm leaving here on July 4, arriving in Metz July 5 and staying until
July 12th. Most of my pre-conference time is likely to be spent hacking.
I'll be spending one night in a Paris hotel on the way back.

I'd be happy to get together anytime that's convenient for you.

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden