gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Issue with SYSTEM::MULTIPLY-BIGNUM-STACK while compiling on

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Issue with SYSTEM::MULTIPLY-BIGNUM-STACK while compiling on gcl-2.5.2
Date: 02 May 2003 14:07:23 +0200

Hello,

I'm still trying to compile Axiom on gcl-2.5.2. With the help of Camm
Maguire, I've a hack around the in-package issue (issue waiting for a
proper fix along the lines suggested by Paul F. Dietz).

Now, I've another issue that has appeared. At a step building a specific
lisp interpreter, the following error appears:
"
Error: The function SYSTEM::MULTIPLY-BIGNUM-STACK is undefined.
"

Any idea how I could fix that? This code was properly compiling on gcl
2.4. Does anybody see differences on the handling of this parameter
between 2.4.1 and 2.5.2?

I'm doing for gcl-2.5.2 on linux powerpc:
  ./configure --enable-statsysbfd --enable-readline

Best regards,
d.
--
 address@hidden