gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] Test of new versions of Gcl for Windows

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Test of new versions of Gcl for Windows
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:14:33 +1000

Hi there.

| The standard build produces .html docs from the .texi source via
| texi2html.  Does this not happen on Windows?

No.  MSYS by default doesn't contain texi2html (.info files are built
however).  I just switch the Cygwin TeX tools in at the last minute and
build the HTML before packaging.

That way, casual builders of MinGW GCL don't get the unsettling experience
of error messages at the end of their build.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.