gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Maxima 5.9.0 has been released

From: James Amundson
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Maxima 5.9.0 has been released
Date: 11 Feb 2003 17:36:11 -0600

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 19:15, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Well done, James and all!  Debian package to be uploaded soon, but all
> looks very good so far.

I'm glad to hear it.

>   Thank you all for your extraordinary work.

I'd also like to send a big thanks to you and the GCL team for the work
you have put into GCL. The last round of fixes you did for us really
made the difference in producing a solid product on Windows.

I'd also like to wish you best of luck with the GCL 2.5.0 release. I
hope having a stable Maxima will help.

Best,
Jim