gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Release proposal

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Release proposal
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 18:51:49 -0600

Camm Maguire wrote:
Greetings!  Thanks again as always Paul!  I've put this in now,
knocking out about 65 errors.  If you are aware of other such
relatively simple fixes which would address many of your testing
failures at once like this, I'd most appreciate knowing your thoughts.

I'll run through the test log again this evening to see
what I can tease out.  I'm not sure I can identify what
is a simple fix vs. something that require major rewrites,
though -- I'm still not familiar with most of the internals
of gcl.

BTW, someone on another mailing list was trying to get gcl
to work on ia64.  That's a debian supported platform, isn't
it?  It was just crashing for him.

        Paul