gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] fixes to tailp and nconc

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] fixes to tailp and nconc
Date: 28 Jan 2003 10:48:30 -0500

Greetings!  OK, I think it is fixed now.  Please test and report.
Peter -- sorry I didn't go through and look at your submission first.
I got a little lazy when it came to making the diff in my head.  If
you see anything that can be improved in the current implementation,
please let me know!  And thanks as always for your submissions.

Take care,