gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] My schedule ...

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] My schedule ...
Date: 07 Jan 2003 14:06:18 -0500

Greetings!  I am likely to be on extended leave from March through
May.  During this time, it is not likely that I will be able to work
on GCL at all, though if I'm lucky I may find a very little time.  This
gives us about 2 months to get the project into whatever shape we want
for the first half of this year.  I'd greatly appreciate comments and
suggestions regarding specific goals for this 2 month time frame.

Take care,