gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] apropos

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] apropos
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:37:22 +1000

Hi Camm.

I just found out that "apropos" works correctly according to the CL
Hyperspec - however annoying the repetition may be.

Substring string search is, of course, appropriate in "apropos" and works as
expected and specified.

The addition of a package symbol eg (apropos "compile" 'lisp) focuses the
search.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.