gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] feature request ansi-tests

From: Peter Wood
Subject: [Gcl-devel] feature request ansi-tests
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:46:08 +0100

Hi

Would you mind grouping the tests into related categories.  So the
user could do (load "all-fn-tests") and all the tests specifically
related to functions would be defined. (load "all-struct-tests") etc.

I am already doing this myself, but its going to be a pain when the
test-suite gets even bigger (its going to be _huge_).  It helps
tremendously when working on a specific area, to be able to limit the
tests to that area.

Yes, I know there will be some overlap between categories.  And yes, I
know there 'shouldn't' be so many failures that this sort of thing is
necessary.

BTW.  Thank you very much for making these tests public, and doing the
work on them.  They are very valuable.

Regards,
Peter