gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Compiling files in the lsp/ directory

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Compiling files in the lsp/ directory
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 22:09:56 -0600

Camm Maguire wrote:

Well, this is encouraging!  My intuition is barely beginning to
approach that of an acknowledged lisp master :-).

Good grief. :)  A gross exaggeration.

I'd taken these
steps as well independently before writing you, and was also having
difficulty.  Just got it working, and am committing now.  Please check
out the patch to sloop.lsp if you have a moment.  Also am eliminating
the documentation on error symbol test failures.  This brings our test
failures at present to 83 out of 6106.

And the :definition-before-pcl property has been fixed as well, I see,
bringing it down to 82.

sloop.lsp looks ok to me.  I wonder if it is really necessary at all,
though.

        Paul