gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl compilation report (redhat 7.3, gcc 3.2, gcl 2.4

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl compilation report (redhat 7.3, gcc 3.2, gcl 2.4.3)
Date: 14 Nov 2002 11:07:39 -0500

Greetings, and please forgive the intrusion!  A GCL user suggested
writing you for advice as to how to setup an autoconf generated
configure script to be able to perform the subsequent build in a
different directory.  I can't find any explanation in the info page
docs I have (quick try only) -- if you know of any online doc
describing this or an online simple example, I'd be most grateful.

Take care,