gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: debian acl2

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: debian acl2
Date: 27 Oct 2002 09:32:39 -0500

Greetings!  We don't yet have a maintainer for a native port to Mac
OS/X, but I understand they have something called 'Fink', which is
basically a port of the Debian ppc distribution to Mac OS/X.  If this
is true, then all Debian packages, including gcl, gcl/maxima, and
gcl/acl2 should be available.

Take care,