gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with miultiple-value-setq, multiple-value-prog1

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with miultiple-value-setq, multiple-value-prog1
Date: 26 Oct 2002 12:23:08 -0400

Greetings!  I've just cleared this -- thankfully it was not an issue
with the garbage collector, which continues to prove quite robust
under inspections like these thus far.  GCL has a static array for
holding multiple-values returned by functions, and this array was
being silently overrun by the new tests.  I've protected against this
with error conditions where appropriate, increased the max number of
values to 50, and uncommented these tests in your two files.

Take care,