gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Package test failures

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Package test failures
Date: 25 Oct 2002 09:49:13 -0400

Greetings!  OK, I've escaped the error in this case.  Just have to
make in-package a macro, and then all package tests should pass.

Here is my current test status:
78 out of 5046 total tests failed: SYMBOL-=, SYMBOL-ARITHMETIC-ERROR,
SYMBOL-CELL-ERROR, SYMBOL-COMPILE,
   SYMBOL-COMPILE-FILE, SYMBOL-CONDITION, SYMBOL-CONTROL-ERROR,
   SYMBOL-COUNT, SYMBOL-DESCRIBE, SYMBOL-DIVISION-BY-ZERO,
   SYMBOL-END-OF-FILE, SYMBOL-ERROR, SYMBOL-FILE-ERROR, SYMBOL-FIRST,
   SYMBOL-FLOATING-POINT-OVERFLOW, SYMBOL-FLOATING-POINT-UNDERFLOW,
   SYMBOL-IN-PACKAGE, SYMBOL-LOAD, SYMBOL-LOGXOR, SYMBOL-OPEN,
   SYMBOL-PACKAGE-ERROR, SYMBOL-PROGRAM-ERROR, SYMBOL-RETURN,
   SYMBOL-SERIOUS-CONDITION, SYMBOL-SIMPLE-CONDITION,
   SYMBOL-SIMPLE-ERROR, SYMBOL-SIMPLE-TYPE-ERROR,
   SYMBOL-SIMPLE-WARNING, SYMBOL-STORAGE-CONDITION,
   SYMBOL-STREAM-ERROR, SYMBOL-TYPE-ERROR, SYMBOL-UNBOUND-VARIABLE,
   SYMBOL-UNDEFINED-FUNCTION, SYMBOL-WARNING, SPECIAL-OPERATOR-P.1,
   SPECIAL-OPERATOR-P.2, SPECIAL-OPERATOR-P.3, EVAL-AND-COMPILE-MACROS,
   COMPILE.1, COMPILE.2, COMPILE.5, COMPILE.6, COMPILE.7, COMPILE.8,
   DCF-FUNS, DCF-MACROS, SETF-VALUES.5, PSETQ.7, PSETF.7, THROW-ERROR,
   FBOUNDP.6, FBOUNDP.7, FBOUNDP.8, FBOUNDP.9, FBOUNDP.10, FLET.17,
   FLET.27, FLET.30, FMAKUNBOUND.4, FMAKUNBOUND.5, FMAKUNBOUND.6,
   FMAKUNBOUND.7, FUNCALL.10, FUNCTION.2, FUNCTION.4, FUNCTION.6,
   FUNCTION.7, FUNCTION.10, FUNCTIONP.2, FUNCTIONP.4, FUNCTIONP.6,
   FUNCTIONP.7, FUNCTIONP.10, LABELS.17, MACROLET.5,
   MULTIPLE-VALUE-SETQ.5, MULTIPLE-VALUE-SETQ.8, IN-PACKAGE-2.
Finished loading gclload.lsp

Take care,