gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] compute-restarts

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] compute-restarts
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:25:06 -0500

Camm Maguire wrote:

Paul, I think that Peter is right here, and you want handler-bind
instead of handler-case.  If you agree, could you please adjust the
tests, and I'll back out of the 'fix' I made in restart.lisp.

I've changed those tests to use HANDLER-BIND (generated from a
macro to reduce duplication between the tests.)

There are now 102 failing tests.  Some of the DEFPACKAGE tests
are not throwing an error (correctable or not) when they should.

I fixed the broken char-compare-no-args test.

        Paul