gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] CVS binaries:

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] CVS binaries:
Date: 15 Oct 2002 14:31:58 -0400

Greetings, and thanks!  OK, I've added this site to the cron job on
gnudist.gnu.org to automatically pull the binary whenever the date in
the name is incremented.  Thanks!  We now have cvs windows binaries!

Here is the login in the download:

TDIR=/home/ftp/pub/gnu/gcl/cvs
PDIR=ftp://br-dmz.brisbane.paradigmgeo.com/incoming/mike
wget -nr $PDIR/ && rm -f index.html
j=$(grep gcl-cvs .listing | awk '{print $NF}' | sort | uniq | tail -1l | tr -d
'\015')
if ! [ -e $TDIR/$j ] ; then
        cd $TDIR && rm -f $TDIR/gcl-cvs && wget $PDIR/$j && cd /home/camm
fi

Take care,