gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] bug in debug.{c,lsp}

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] bug in debug.{c,lsp}
Date: 15 Oct 2002 11:13:41 -0400

Greetings!  And thanks for the report!  I've fixed this.  Actually I
introduced the bug earlier when cleaning up lisp compiler warnings.
These were reported as unused variables.  I erroneously assumed from
my C experience that the compiler would have checked as well that all
calls to the function pass acceptable argument lists, but this is
(apparently) not the case.  This would be nice to add at some point.

Beyond this, there is still something in the ansi code that is
degrading the nice emacs lisp source debugging that Dr. Schelter
had set up.  :resume and :continue don't seem to work at breakpoints,
and the debug stack level appears incorrectly set.  Any insights here
most appreciated.

Take care,