gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] bug in sfaslbfd.c

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] bug in sfaslbfd.c
Date: 14 Oct 2002 01:17:27 -0400

Welcome aboard!  You've been added to the website as a gcl developer.
Thank you for your interest!

As all developers have equal access to the cvs tree, it would be nice
if you could discuss your first few commits on the list before
uploading, so that we can work out some sane policy avoiding
duplication and conflict of work.

Take care,