gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] More tests added

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: [Gcl-devel] More tests added
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:57:54 -0500

I've added more tests to the ansi-tests suite.  Some interesting failures:

  -- Four tests of COMPILE are failing.  Three are due to minor differences
    in the API, but one is due to improper coalescing of string constants
    during compilation.

  -- There are some errors in weird cases of ordinary lambda parameter
    passing (:allow-other-keys nil; also a case with keywords that are
    not keyword symbols.)

  -- (Checked in yesterday.)  Macrolet is not properly handling a &whole
    parameter nested by destructuring.

In the future I will try to annotate the failing tests with a comment
pointing back to the relevant section(s) of the hyperspec.

        Paul