gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: gcl.texi

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl.texi
Date: 07 Oct 2002 10:50:30 -0400

Greetings!  Thanks, Vadim!!!  If you could go ahead and commit,
together with a patch to info/makefile to build the new .texi in like
fashion to the others, that would be great!  I'd also be most grateful
if you could sample check the new vs. old info pages just to make sure
nothing systematically wrong has taken place.

Thanks again!