gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] (ANSI) Added some string-related tests

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] (ANSI) Added some string-related tests
Date: 03 Oct 2002 23:36:20 -0400

Greetings!

1) I've committed some more fixes, please check them out.  My results
   now are:
9 out of 2598 total tests failed: STRUCTURE-1-13, STRUCTURE-1-14,
STRUCTURE-1-15, TYPES-3, TYPES-4,
   TYPES-6, TYPES-8, TYPES-9, TYPES-9A.

2) I take it you got the two messages I sent you yesterday.  for some
   reason, the list did not get them.  I'm using the list to keep
   track of pending work -- unfortunately I don't save this mail
   anywhere else.  Would you mind forwarding those two messages to the
   list?

3) I think there are two small errors in the tests --  I've just
   committed fixes -- please verify.

4) It there a single tree depicting the entire type hierarchy
   anywhere? Right now, I'm taking an incremental modification
   approach to subtypep, but it really would be better to lay it out
   logically.  (and recursively, no?)

Take care,