gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] Many warnings removed for Windows port using gcc 3.2 - U

From: Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Many warnings removed for Windows port using gcc 3.2 - Unix people beware
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:24:26 +1000

OK.  Same result - CVS gcl builds OK on win2k using gcc-3.2.  I saw the same problem with
cmpinclude.h, which I "fixed" by copying cmpinclude.h into the ming/include directory.
I suspect that there are some (gcc or msys) path issues to fix here.

cvs maxima builds, but there are two new testsuite failures (below).  Stupidly I didn't check
to see if gcc-2.95 gave the same result (and I blew that compiler away).  I will reinstall and
try again later.

Error(s) found in rtest6a.mac: (4)
Error(s) found in rtest9.mac: (61)
/* ********************** Problem 4. *************** */