gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Compilation problems with latest maxima

From: Valerij Pipin
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Compilation problems with latest maxima
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:18:01 +0900

Thank you very much for explanations.  Currently, I'm used to installing gcl
from rpm which I build for myself.
I droped the reference to "cmpinclude.h" in the spec file. This caused  that
problem in compiling
 maxima. I succesfully compiled maxima for  gcl built  with
--disable-statsysbfd --enable-locbfd=yes.
I had no luck for gcl with --enable-ansi. Are you able to compile maxima for
the gcl built with the option --enable-ansi?

best regards
Valerij