gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] WIndows GCL

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] WIndows GCL
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:29:03 +1000

Hi there.

Sorry about the delayed reply - I overlooked your email.

Do you think you might be able to build GCL yourself?  (You need to be able to install and use the mingw32 C compiler and MSYS support tools. You also need to be able to use CVS to get the latest sources.)

If not, I'll build GCL for you and send it to you - it will be "rough and ready" as GCL is not yet very advanced when it comes to Windows installation.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.