gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl/maxima on hppa

From: Randolph Chung
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl/maxima on hppa
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:05:47 -0700

> This would at least seem plausible.  Can you check it out and let me
> know?  Especially if there is a workaround with existing compilers?
> (The assembly lamont sent me is in effect this -- I was referring to a
> workaround which might enable setjmp itself.)

setjmp should be fine, but there's a bug in the definition of JB_SP, so
if the code uses that to index into the jmpbuf then it will not work
correctly. The correct offset is the 32-bit value at offset 76 from
the start of the jmpbuf. (jmpbuf is defined as a double array on hppa,
so 76/4 doesn't work, and 76/sizeof(8) is not an integer index into the
array)

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports