gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Re: Full config and make log (CVS with gcc 3.1)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Re: Full config and make log (CVS with gcc 3.1)
Date: 07 Aug 2002 12:56:49 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your report!

I just did a fresh checkout from cvs, and built with gcc 3.1 without
error.  In any case, the messages you report below would show up with
any gcc version.

Somehow, your cmptop.c and cmptop.h are out of sync.  Have you been
using cvs update, or are you checking out afresh?  Could you please
retry with a frech checkout?

In short, these messages relate to compiler changes I made to
homogenize the function call structure, but which I thought were never
committed to CVS.  I'm reasonably certain I left CVS in a working
state, but of course could have made a mistake here.  If it needs
fixing, the fix is trivial.

Take care,