gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl/maxima on hppa

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl/maxima on hppa
Date: 02 Aug 2002 14:06:38 -0400

Greetings!  I'm finding it a bit difficult to debug this on hppa,
primarily due to the current state of gdb.  Namely, watchpoints are
not apprently working, and stepping within or around functions ('s'
and 'n') segfault the debugger.

Is there anything I can do here, either by using a different version,
or a different compiler/flags combination?

Take care,