gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: The state of gcl/maxima

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: The state of gcl/maxima
Date: 26 Jun 2002 11:15:21 -0400

Sorry about that last message!  That is, on a machine with working
mprotect, please place the following in h/s390-linux.h:

#ifdef IN_GBC
#undef MPROTECT_ACTION_FLAGS
#define MPROTECT_ACTION_FLAGS SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO
#define GET_FAULT_ADDR(sig,code,sv,a) \
 ((siginfo_t *)code)->si_addr
#endif

#define SGC

Then build gcl.  If you can then 'apt-get -q source maxima', set the
GCLDIR env variable in the maxima-5.6a/configure file to the dir of
your gcl build, run './configure && make && make test' in the maxima
directory, and please report the results.

Thanks!