gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] bfd problem

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] bfd problem
Date: 16 Jun 2002 17:00:18 -0400

Greetings!  Thanks for reporting this Vadim!  We're putting the bfd
through its paces, which is of course required to make it robust!

I've committed a fix for this which I would not have discovered were
it not for your example.  Again, thanks!  Please give it a try.  I can
build CLOS via your patch, and maxima-5.6, now without problems.

Take care,