gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Pure bfd checked in

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Pure bfd checked in
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:13:53 +1000

Hi Camm.

I'm trying to come to grips with the new BFD work you have done for the
Mingw32 port of GCL, but would like some help on how it works and what it
is.

As things stand, configure correctly detects the BFD lib and header and for
now I have hand patched the mingw header and other files such as rsym_nt.c.
GCL seems to be built corectly and I can define a simple test function and
compile it from the command line.  Is that a sufficient test for the new
system?

What does rsym.exe do? (etc)

Cheers

Mike Thomas.