gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] network sockets...

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] network sockets...
Date: 10 Jun 2002 18:07:30 -0400

Greetings!

How about this in file.d:

@(defun socket (port &key host server async myaddr myport)
             /*
             HOST is a string then connection is made to that
                          ip or domain address.
            SERVER  A function to call if this is to be a server

            ASYNC  socket returned immideiately.  read or flush
                           will block till open if in non blocking mode
            MYADDR  client's ip address. Useful if have several
                                    net interfaces
            MYPORT  port to use on client side
                        */

Take care,