gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.4.3 released

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.4.3 released
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 00:13:40 +0300

Thank you for prompt fix! Now both 2.4.3  and CVS are OK.

Camm Maguire пишет:
Greetings!  Due to additional integer handling bugs that have come to
light recently, 2.4.3 is being released.  Maxima compilation as well
as all known integer/bignum examples which failed to compile
previously have been tested and are in working order.

Take care,

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

Greetings!  I've put together a bug-fix only release which I intend to
be a minimally-changed base for building maxima until 2.5.0 is
finalized.  Please check it out!  All known bugs should be fixed,
unless I've forgotten some.

Take care,